Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Short Notice


I prefer not to send messages to you anymore. You know why? I'm tired of saying my sentiments over and over and yet I don't get a reply from you. Well, what do I expect? I know you won't reply if you're being nagged about everything. Who wants that anyway?

I apologize for everything. If my sentiments made you mad or caused you pain. Perhaps I just want you to know that I am really hurting with the set up. I kept on saying everything to you hoping that you will somehow, do a way to ease even a little of my pain. Its hard to go on carrying all the burden of you leaving just like that. I hate you for not being considerate of my feelings. But above all, I hate myself cause I haven't done anything to stop you from doing this to me.

 
I'm sorry for loving you so much. . .

I know you don't want me to be like this. You knew me well. But not much. Cause you didn't know that I will crawl if you leave me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment